Onyx the Dragon is one of bronalysis's more obscure members. While his first video didn't even have visuals, his newer content takes inspiration from many of the top analysts...with an antagonistic twist.
Onyx the Dragon is also the founder of The Void Outpost. After months of sitting in The Void, he decided to start his own base. He built an outpost and named it...The Void. (later renamed to The Void Outpost) The Outpost lay dormant for months after its construction. But Onyx soon began to seek out smaller creators with potential. The Outpost has since become a growing, and thriving community; which has since shed it's focus on smaller creators. Though its members generally consider Onyx to be a both leader mad with power, yet so full of himself that he poses no real risk to anyone (don't tell him that though).
He is famous among those close to him for his sarcasm, cynicism, and deadpan reactions. He created the nickname 'Lefty' by which even Mr.LeftTurn's subscribers generally refer to him. While he is an active analyst, he does have his hobbies. Namely inventing new devices, and concocting new plans by which to accomplish world domination.
Recently, he has opened channels on several Youtube alternatives such as Vlare, and has gone on record stating he will cease uploading to Youtube so as not to contribute to its monopoly over online video sharing- which he hates with a passion.
- Founder of The Void Outpost
- Is an official writer/admin for the Wiki you're reading RIGHT NOW
- Hates coffee
- Considers himself a bigger fan of the community than the show
- Is a big fan of Polandball/Countryballs
- Created the newest version of the famous analyst cluster, which is in the Wiki's background
- Despite being a dragon, he has never been shown to spit fire.
- Will soon be the only analyst exclusively based on Youtube-alternatives.
- Is exclusively a Linux user
Youtube (soon-to-be discontinued, please use one of the other accounts below)